Welcome back! We are excited to share that we are able to say to you all- “It’s nice to see you again!” in our iconic locations. Recently, we reopened our Smith & Wollensky restaurants including Columbus, Miami Beach, Las Vegas, Boston, Wellesley and Chicago. London & New York are coming soon! We can’t wait to see so many friendly faces that we have missed while we have been apart.
Since we last connected, our team at Smith & Wollensky has been continuing to work tirelessly on implementing enhanced sanitation, personal hygiene, and cleanliness measures that build on our already strict policies to help keep you, our staff, and the surrounding communities safe. The key components of Smith & Wollensky’s emboldened safety-first service protocols to make your visit as comfortable and as enjoyable as possible when you return are as follows:
The Guest & Dining Room Experience:
- Maintaining social distancing while waiting to be seated and with limited seating capacity and table spacing in the main dining rooms, bars, patios, and private dining rooms
- Using disposable and digital menus, sanitizing all devices after each use
- Providing guest hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant
- No person with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 is permitted in the restaurant
Team Member Safety Measures
- Requiring all team members and vendors to wear clean face coverings and gloves at all times while on premises as well as wash their hands regularly
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings upon entry for required approval to begin shift
- Endeavor to maintain proper 6 feet required social distancing while in the restaurant
- Ongoing COVID-19 training per the state and local health regulations
Along with our enhanced sanitation standards, guests can now also enjoy curbside pickup, online ordering, exciting new menu offerings, meal kits, our continued strong beef supply, and flexible private event planning.
New Curbside Pickup, Dinner Packages & Grill Kits: Online ordering is available in all locations with pre-payment for curbside pick up or delivery of our full lunch and dinner menus , as well as a convenient “S&W at Home” program comprised of hand-butchered USDA Prime steaks, dinner packages with prepared sides, grill kits, and bottled wines at a 25% discount is also available. By providing the best ingredients and preparation guidelines, you can easily recreate the iconic Smith & Wollensky steakhouse experience in the comfort of your own home.
Private Events Flexibility
- Flexibility with rescheduled meetings, events, celebrations, and milestones
- Flexibility with planning logistics such as deposits, date changes, and cancellations as safety protocols evolve
- Easily reconfigured large and expansive dining spaces to allow for maximum comfort in social distancing
- Pre-bookings available for events during the busy fall and holiday season
Benefits of Beef Partnership with Double R Ranch & Snake River Farms
- Family-owned business featuring humanely raised cattle, focused on sustainability, driven by the quality of their products
- Uninterrupted, untarnished beef supply chain from start to finish that spans ranching to cattle feeding to beef processing
- Comprehensive approach of being involved in every step of the beef lifecycle – complete control over the end product
- Healthy and thriving cattle raised in a temperate climate that are nutritiously fed with sustainable and renewable feed ingredients as formulated by a cattle nutritionist
- Currently pre-aging the beef to maintain quality level of consistently bold and delicious premium beef that is always tender, juicy, and packed with flavor
Our dedication to each other and you, our guest, remains unwavering, as is our commitment to serve you the finest steaks in a warm and welcoming atmosphere with an unparalleled hospitality that has made us famous for over 40 years. Whether you’re eating in, taking your meal to go, or picking up the ingredients to prepare a Steakhouse Dinner at home, we can’t wait to see you again.
Sincerely, Your family at Smith & Wollensky