As springtime is beginning to sprout in our restaurants we are pleased to introduce new Spring Menus, with steakhouse dishes that celebrate the flavors of the season – featuring ingredients such as watermelon radish, yellow pea shoots, mint and asparagus, and flame-kissed grilled dishes. The steakhouse is also toasting to spring with refreshing three-wine flights that offer white wine, rosé and all-red selections, showcasing newly offered wines by the glass from the Spring Menu.
Spring Menu Features
Newly added starters feature Roasted Beets (whipped goat cheese, pistachios, truffle honey),
Grilled Bacon (burnt orange bourbon gastrique, pickled red banana pepper, green and opal basil),
Grilled Short Rib (soy ginger glaze, watermelon radish, yellow pea shoots), and Tempura King Crab (togarashi aioli, ponzu, scallion oil).
Additional highlights designed for a variety of tastes include an Asian Salad (napa cabbage, edamame, popcorn shoots, sprouts, watermelon radish, spicy cashews, crispy wonton, peanut vinaigrette), Lamb Chops (roasted corn pureé, mint, cilantro pesto), Snake River Farms American Wagyu Tenderloin (roasted cipollini onion, asparagus, foie gras truffle butter), 10 oz. Filet & Uni Butter and Twin Stuffed Lobster Tails (colossal lump crab meat, fine herbs, drawn butter).
Shareable dishes perfect for social spring outings remain on the menu, like the Snake River Farms Swinging Tomahawk Rib Eye (44 oz. dry-aged American Wagyu, charred tableside and served with crispy Yukon potatoes) and Shellfish Towers brimming with chilled Alaskan king crab, lobster, jumbo shrimp and oysters accompanied by classic cocktail sauce, cognac mustard, ginger sauce and sherry mignonette (with option for two, four or six people).
Spring Wines Take Flight
Three-wine flights for $30, available at lunch, dinner and the bar.
- The vibrant white wine and rosé flight includes the following three selections, with tasting notes:
- Kentia Albariño, Rias Biaxas, Spain– with fresh, crisp fragrances of melon, pear, peach and tropical fruit, combined with a subtle herbaceous element, this wine is a distinctive, elegant light-to-medium bodied wine, ideal for pairing with shellfish or enjoying by itself.
- Fleurs de Prairie Rosé, Provence– a dry rosé with flavors of strawberry, rose petals, herbs and citrus, this wine holds delicate minerality and a lush mouthfeel for the perfect spring drinking wine.
- Jordan Chardonnay, Russian River Valley– a mix of night-harvested Russian River Valley grapes, French oak aging and old-world winemaking techniques create a wine defined by purity of stone fruit flavors, vibrant acidity and a succulent finish
- An all-red wine flight features:
- Raptor Ridge Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley– this brilliant red holds ripe raspberry, cherry cola and spice cake aromas on the nose, with a smoky nuance emerging with aeration; has impressive depth from its spicy fruit, vanilla and floral pastille flavors, yet remains smooth on the palate.
- Chronology Red Blend, California– this wine unites all the big red varietals in balanced harmony. Deep garnet in the glass, you are greeted with notes of black currant, violets, Italian plum and hints of umami on the nose. Find notes of black cherries, blueberries, dried figs and cacao nibs and a bright, full palate-coating texture.
- Le Chenade Pomerol, Bordeaux- this classic Bordeaux hits the palate with a rush of ripe red roasted berries, smoke, leather, tobacco, black olive and exotic spices. Intensely perfumed on the nose and succulent in the mouth, this full-bodied wine delivers with forward fruits, subtle tannins and a juice, lingering finish.