Father’s Day & National Steakhouse Month
RESERVE FOR FATHER’S DAY, JUNE 16
Best gift ever – the best USDA Prime steak. Bring Dad to S&W and order the Snake River Farms Swinging Tomahawk Rib Eye – presented “swinging” as an ode to the old-school butchery tradition. At 44 ounces, this dry-aged American Wagyu steak is charred and sliced tableside for the family to share. A dish that’s unparalleled in flavor and unique in presentation – making for a Father’s Day dinner he’ll remember.
This, and lots more for Dad on the Spring & Summer Menu.
NATIONAL STEAKHOUSE MONTH
Summer is off to a sizzling and savory start as June is National Steakhouse Month. Americans love their steak and at Smith & Wollensky, famously described by the New York Times as “a steakhouse to end all arguments” and widely known as “America’s Steakhouse,” the time-honored steakhouse brand’s menu is packed with prime meaty cuts to enjoy.
Proud to be the only national steakhouse brand devoted to dry-aging USDA Prime steaks on-site for tenderness and flavor, and hand-carving in-house, Smith & Wollensky continues to honor this tried and true tradition that traces back to their first restaurant opening in 1977. These succulent steaks and gourmet filets are sourced from a network of small family farms and sustainable produced by Double R Ranch in the Pacific Northwest.
A selection of perfectly cooked and flame-kissed cuts of beef to try during National Steakhouse Month include:
- Newly added– Snake River Farms American Wagyu Tenderloin (roasted cipollini onion, asparagus, foie gras truffle butter) and 10 oz. Filet & Uni Butter
- Steaks to share- Snake River Farms Swinging Tomahawk Rib Eye (44 oz. dry-aged American Wagyu, charred tableside and served with crispy Yukon potatoes), Porterhouse (46 oz. and served with roasted vegetables), Châteaubriand (24 oz., red wine demi-glace and served with roasted vegetables)
- Classic dry-aged cuts- Cajun Marinated Bone-In Rib Eye (24 oz.), Bone-in Rib Eye (24 oz.) and Bone-in New York Cut (21 oz.)
- For filet mignon lovers– Smith & Wollensky offers seven different ways to enjoy this decadent cut of beef. Signature filet mignon preparations such as Coffee & Cocoa Rubbed Filet (angry onions, ancho chili butter), Gorgonzola Crusted Filet (Applewood smoked bacon, scallions) and 10 oz. Filet & Uni Butter; Oscar style (colossal lump crab, asparagus, Hollandaise), twin filets wrapped in bacon, and bone-in filet.
- Accompaniments – luxurious steak enhancements include Oscar style, uni butter, lobster tail, Alaskan king crab, brandy peppercorn sauce and foie gras truffle butter
- Exclusive to newly-opened Las Vegas location– Snake River Farms Whole Roasted Porterhouse (64 oz. dry-aged, crispy Yukon potatoes, served on a Himalayan salt block).
* Full menus available HERE