Sample three new wines and choose your favorites from our Summer Menu. Chosen by our National Wine Director for their unique and varied flavors, body and characteristics, and as perfect pairings for our seasonal dishes.
Available for $30 at lunch, dinner and the bar, choose from our white and rosé flight or red wine flight:
White & Rosé Flight
The vibrant white wine and rosé flight includes the following three selections, with tasting notes:
- Kentia Albariño, Rias Biaxas, Spain– with fresh, crisp fragrances of melon, pear, peach and tropical fruit, combined with a subtle herbaceous element, this wine is a distinctive, elegant light-to-medium bodied wine, ideal for pairing with shellfish or enjoying by itself.
- Fleurs de Prairie Rosé, Provence– a dry rosé with flavors of strawberry, rose petals, herbs and citrus, this wine holds delicate minerality and a lush mouthfeel for the perfect spring drinking wine.
- Jordan Chardonnay, Russian River Valley– a mix of night-harvested Russian River Valley grapes, French oak aging and old-world winemaking techniques create a wine defined by purity of stone fruit flavors, vibrant acidity and a succulent finish
- Raptor Ridge Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley– this brilliant red holds ripe raspberry, cherry cola and spice cake aromas on the nose, with a smoky nuance emerging with aeration; has impressive depth from its spicy fruit, vanilla and floral pastille flavors, yet remains smooth on the palate.
- Chronology Red Blend, California– this wine unites all the big red varietals in balanced harmony. Deep garnet in the glass, you are greeted with notes of black currant, violets, Italian plum and hints of umami on the nose. Find notes of black cherries, blueberries, dried figs and cacao nibs and a bright, full palate-coating texture.
- Le Chenade Pomerol, Bordeaux- this classic Bordeaux hits the palate with a rush of ripe red roasted berries, smoke, leather, tobacco, black olive and exotic spices. Intensely perfumed on the nose and succulent in the mouth, this full-bodied wine delivers with forward fruits, subtle tannins and a juice, lingering finish.
Available at Smith & Wollensky locations in Boston, Wellesley, Chicago, Columbus and Miami Beach.