At Smith & Wollensky, you’re here for the ultimate steak and wine experience. Our award-winning wine program features hundreds of domestic and international wines of different varietals and regions, offering an extensive selection to choose from for the perfect steak and wine pairing. You’ll find wines from the world’s best-known vintners and also discover new, interesting and hard-to-find selections.
This winter, ask about current wines on these special lists:
Cellar Steals by the Bottle
Enjoy fine wine library selections offered at a special bottle price, just for a short time. Each wine on this list has been carefully chosen by our Wine Stewards and presented for its unique characteristics, great steak and seafood pairing, and exceptional value. Featured wines are changed regularly, sharing our Sommeliers’ current favorites and enticing guests to try new wines as well as popular guest selections. Some current wines may include:
- Domaine Faiveley 2011 Latricières Chambertin Grand Cru
- Van Duzer 2012 Kalita Vineyard Willamtte Valley Pinot Noir
- Lange 2010 Three Hills Cuvée Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- Bergström 2011 De Lancellotti Vineyard, Chehalem Mountains, Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
- Kendall Jackson “Stature” Cabernet Sauvignon
- Freemark Abbey “Sycamore” Cabernet Sauvignon
- Terrazas 2010 “Las Compuertas” Single Vineyard Malbec
- Brancaia 2011 “Ilatraia” (Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Colorino)
Premium Wines by the Glass
In addition to our regular wine by the glass list, we are pleased to now feature an additional and changing selection of “premium” wine pours by the glass, wines traditionally only available to our guests in bottle format. With our Coravin™ Wine Systems, we serve these wines without pulling the cork – allowing our guests to enjoy tastes and glasses of some of our finer pours, while preserving the wine.
On your next visit, ask your server to recommend their favorites on the “Cellar Steals” and Wines By The Glass List!